Registration for Project Cargo Summit 2018 is now open
Project Cargo Summit 2018 on 24th and 25th of April in Rotterdam will bring together all international project cargo experts. It is a new, fresh and ambitious business fair and conference to share the latest insights and developments on project cargo. It is located near the biggest breakbulk ports in the world: Antwerp, Zeeland, Amsterdam and Rotterdam (host location). The registration for this event is now open.
Project Cargo Summit 2018 will provide:
- 2-day conference with the latest insights and developments on project cargo
- Exhibition with the latest products and services; a great place for networking and business opportunities
- Workshops with in-depth information on the latest innovations
- Networking dinner for informal and direct contact with the project cargo community
Who is Project Cargo Summit 2018 for?
- Heavy lift companies
- Logistics providers
- Ship owners, trucking companies, inland shipping companies and railway logistics providers
- EPC Contractors (Energy Procurement and Consulting)
- Engineering companies
- Policy makers
- Project cargo experts
- Supply chain managers from within the wind-, oil and gas-, decommissioning- and industry markets
What is there to see at the exhibition?
- Market developments
- Case studies
- Supply chain innovations
- Shipping solutions (rail, road, river and sea)
- Service products of terminal operators
- New offshore centers
- Innovative project cargo solutions
- Tools and equipment for heavy lift and crane operations
- Cost management solutions
- And many more
Project Cargo Summit 2018 will be held at the authentic location Onderzeebootloods (Submarine Yard) in the Port of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The hall where submarines slipped off the ramp in earlier days, is now an industrial event space with a great view on the port of Rotterdam.
Join this Summit
Are you involved in project cargo and want to improve your business? Please have a look at the programme and join us at this new and fresh event on the 24th and 25th of April in Rotterdam.
Registration has now been opened. We are looking forward to meeting you there!
Fuel prices take a massive nosedive
Fuel prices have taken a massive nosedive since the beginning of the year with low sulphur fuel prices in Singapore dropping from USD 734 per tonne on January 1st to USD 415 per tonne today. The price drop comes at a good time as the transport and logistics industry is struggling with low demand as… Read more ›
Zeamarine closes offices in Denmark
Zeamarine is closing its operations in Denmark. The Danish subsidiary has filed for bankruptcy resulting in the closure of two offices and 23 employees being sent home, confirms local liquidator Hafnia Law. The German breakbulk carrier has two offices in Denmark, one in Naevsted and one in Aarhus, but both offices have now been closed… Read more ›
Manager loses contact with general cargo vessel after pirate attack
Chinese vessel manager Tianjin Xinhai International Ship Management has lost contact with its general cargo vessel Huanghai Glory after the vessel sent a piracy alert using its Ship Security Alert System (SSAS). An unknown number of pirates are believed to have boarded the vessel, which is currently drifting off the coast of Nigeria. The vessel’s… Read more ›