See you in Rotterdam!
We are proud to host the first Project Cargo Summit
CEO Port of Rotterdam
Project Cargo Summit 2018 on 12th and 13th of September in Rotterdam will bring together all international project cargo experts. It is a new, fresh and ambitious exhibition and conference to share the latest insights and developments on project cargo. It is located near the biggest breakbulk ports in the world: Antwerp, Zeeland, Amsterdam and Rotterdam (host location).
Project Cargo Summit 2018 will provide:
– 2-day conference with the latest insights and developments on project cargo
– Exhibition with the latest products and services; a great place for networking and business opportunities
– Workshops knowledge transfer and free to attend professional trainings
– Networking dinner expand your project cargo network during this informal dinner with top-executives
Have a look at all our partners.
Who will you meet at Project Cargo Summit?
- Supply chain managers from within the wind-, oil and gas-, decommissioning- and industry markets
- Heavy lift companies
- Logistics providers
- Ship owners, trucking companies, inland shipping companies and railway logistics providers
- EPC Contractors (Energy Procurement and Consulting)
- Engineering companies
- Policy makers
- Project cargo experts
Video Project Cargo Summit 2018
One of the most complex and profitable parts of transport and logistics is that of project cargo. Project Cargo is too big, heavy or complex to fit in a standardized 20 or 40 ft container. That’s why it has to be shipped in specialised transport forms, for instance in a special chartered ship or truck. Sometimes there is a possibility to place the cargo on top of the containers. There are many possibilities, but it’s always a special fit solution.
Project Cargo Conference
The backbone of the Project Cargo Summit is the conference. During the conference high level speakers and delegates will meet and discuss the latest market developments, trends and innovations on project cargo.
- Offshore Project Cargo
- Supply chain design – engineering project cargo
- Decommissioning: Making it work
- Tech trends: self-driving freight vehicles
- Mergers and acquisitions − how to maintain your specialism(s)
- Lifting and towing
- Business & Strategy: winning tenders
- Susan Oatway, Drewry Maritime Research
- Ton Klijn, chairman ESTA
- Bart Kuipers, seaports and logistics adviser EUR
- Richard Krabbendam, heavy lift specialist, Krabbendam Advies service
- Jos Masselink, project cargo expert
- Marcel Verhagen, maritime lawyer, Dock – Legal Experts
Interested in a partnership? Please download the brochure
Business Development Manager
Project Cargo Summit 2018 will cover an exhibition where all suppliers will show their latest innovations and products. The exhibition offers a fresh approach to B2B-networking, in-depth information, business opportunities and a excellent networking experience.
What is there to see?
- Market developments
- Case studies
- Supply chain innovations
- Shipping solutions (rail, road, river and sea)
- Service products of terminal operators
- New offshore centers
- Innovative project cargo solutions
- Tools and equipment for heavy lift and crane operations
- Cost management solutions
- And many more
More info about the Project Cargo Summit Exhibition on: www.projectcargosummit.com/exhibition
Would you like to improve your knowledge on current market developments and future trends on project cargo? Join the workshop programme at Project Cargo Summit 2018 with in-depth information on the latest innovations.
More info about the project cargo workshops on: www.projectcargosummit.com/workshops
The whole international project cargo community will gather at the networking dinner. Also, this is a great networking opportunity for informal and direct contact with each other.
More information about the networking dinner on: www.projectcargosummit.com/dinner
Project Cargo Summit 2018 will be held at the authentic location Onderzeebootloods (Submarine Yard) in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The hall where submarines slipped off the ramp in earlier days, is now event space for up to 5,000 visitors. The Onderzeebootloods, having recently been renovated, has retained its raw and industrial character. The entire surface area is approx. 4,400 m2. Besides a parking lot behind the hall, it also offers modern facilities and the hall’s layout is flexible. Spido, the Waterbus and Watertaxi Rotterdam, all offer sufficient opportunities for fast and efficient transport of large groups.
More info about the location on: www.projectcargosummit.com/location
Would you like to attend this summit? Please book your ticket.