“Your organisation to the attention of international Project Cargo professionals? Request the sponsorbrochure.”
Business Development Manager
Project cargo; the ultimate challenge in transport and logistics
After a successful first edition, the second edition of Project Cargo Summit will take place in September of this year. The event offers a fresh approach and attracts international project cargo experts. Located in one of the most authentic industrial venues of Rotterdam, this platform combines in-depth information, business opportunities and networking in style.
No success without specialised knowledge
In addition to the Project Cargo Summit we have started Project Cargo Journal. An independent platform with news and background stories concerning project cargo and heavy lift. All modalities will be covered: shipping, road, inland shipping and rail, as well as ports and terminals. The journal focuses on breakbulk, project cargo and heavy lift. Offshore – both oil & gas and wind – is also a topic that the online platform pays attention to.
Showcase your expertise
Participating in the exhibition ensures your company a high visibility in this field of expertise. With its special focus on the North-European market, this new initiative is welcomed by key-players in this market.
Would you like to attend as an exhibitor? Please download our brochure.
Aftermovie Project Cargo Summit 2018
Project Cargo Summit will provide:
- 2-day conference with the latest insights and developments on project cargo
- Exhibition with the latest products and services; a great place for networking and business opportunities
- Workshops knowledge transfer and free to attend professional trainings
- Networking dinner expand your project cargo network during this informal dinner with top-executives
Who will you meet at Project Cargo Summit?
- Supply chain managers from within the wind-, oil and gas-, decommissioning- and industry markets
- Heavy lift companies
- Logistics providers
- Ship owners, trucking companies, inland shipping companies and railway logistics providers
- EPC Contractors (Energy Procurement and Consulting)
- Engineering companies
- Policy makers
- Project cargo experts
Project Cargo Conference
The backbone of the Project Cargo Summit is the conference. During the conference high level speakers and delegates will meet and discuss the latest market developments, trends and innovations on project cargo.
- Offshore Project Cargo
- Oil & Gas
- Supply chain design – engineering project cargo
- Lifting and towing
- Business & Strategy
- Paul Könst – Roll Group
- Rik Pek – Broekman Logistics
- Danny Levenswaard – Port of Rotterdam
- Robert Bravenboer – Wilson Agency
- Marcel Verhagen – Dock Legal Experts
- Andreas Veith – M-Star
- Jos Harbers – DB Cargo
- dr. Bart Kuipers – Erasmus School of Economics
Project Cargo Summit 2019 will cover an exhibition where all suppliers will show their latest innovations and products. The exhibition offers a fresh approach to B2B-networking, in-depth information, business opportunities and a excellent networking experience.
What can you expect?
- Market developments
- Case studies
- Supply chain innovations
- Shipping solutions (rail, road, river and sea)
- Service products of terminal operators
- New offshore centers
- Innovative project cargo solutions
- Tools and equipment for heavy lift and crane operations
- Cost management solutions
Would you like to improve your knowledge on current market developments and future trends on project cargo? Join the workshop programme at Project Cargo Summit 2019 with in-depth information on the latest innovations.
More info about the project cargo workshops will be published soon. The programme is being compiled at the moment.
The first day of the Project Cargo Summit will be concluded with an exclusive Networking Dinner. This will take place in the clubhouse of the Royal Maas Yacht Club, which offers a stunning view of the river Maas and it’s impressive skyline. The international project cargo community will gather this evening. This is a great opportunity to network in an informal manner.
More information about the networking dinner on: www.projectcargosummit.com/dinner