Edition 2019: Save the date!
The second Project Cargo Summit will be held on the 11th and 12th of September in Rotterdam. It will bring together all international project cargo experts. It is an ambitious exhibition and conference to share the latest insights and developments on project cargo. It is located near the biggest breakbulk ports in the world: Antwerp, Zeeland, Amsterdam and Rotterdam (host location).
Summary Project Cargo Summit 2018
Project Cargo Summit will provide:
- 2-day conference with the latest insights and developments on project cargo
- Exhibition with the latest products and services; a great place for networking and business opportunities
- Workshops knowledge transfer and free to attend professional trainings
- Networking dinner expand your project cargo network during this informal dinner with top-executives
Have a look at all our partners.
Have a look at all our speakers.
Latest Project Cargo News
Project Cargo Summit gathers 800 professionals
On 12th and 13th September Nieuwsblad Transport organized the first edition of the Project Cargo Summit. The Project Cargo Summit, held in the RDM Onderzeebootloods in Rotterdam, combined a high level conference, an exhibition, workshops and the first Project Cargo Dinner. Thanks to the support of Port of Rotterdam and prominent companies from the project… Read more ›
HARTEL – Your black sea partner
From our office in Oostvoorne our dedicated staff operates a modern Dutch fleet of 6 identical coaster-mpp tweendeckers (Damen Combi Freighter 3850) with removable tweendecks – full cover – and bulkheads. We ship almost all commodities which do not fit into the standard containers. We invite you to step on board with us in the… Read more ›
First decommissioning job for new Apollo
GeoSea, a subsidiary of Belgian dredging, environmental and marine engineering group company DEME, has taken delivery of the self-propelled jack-up vessel Apollo, that was built in Croatia. In Flushing (Vlissingen) it has been mobilised for its first assignment: decommissioning of the Q1 Halfweg unmanned gas platform in the Dutch sector of the North Sea. The… Read more ›
Who will you meet at Project Cargo Summit?
- Supply chain managers from within the wind-, oil and gas-, decommissioning- and industry markets
- Heavy lift companies
- Logistics providers
- Ship owners, trucking companies, inland shipping companies and railway logistics providers
- EPC Contractors (Energy Procurement and Consulting)
- Engineering companies
- Policy makers
- Project cargo experts
One of the most complex and profitable parts of transport and logistics is that of project cargo. Project Cargo is too big, heavy or complex to fit in a standardized 20 or 40 ft container. That’s why it has to be shipped in specialised transport forms, for instance in a special chartered ship or truck. Sometimes there is a possibility to place the cargo on top of the containers. There are many possibilities, but it’s always a special fit solution.
Project Cargo Conference
The backbone of the Project Cargo Summit is the conference. During the conference high level speakers and delegates will meet and discuss the latest market developments, trends and innovations on project cargo.
- Offshore Project Cargo
- Supply chain design – engineering project cargo
- Decommissioning: Making it work
- Tech trends: self-driving freight vehicles
- Mergers and acquisitions − how to maintain your specialism(s)
- Lifting and towing
- Business & Strategy: winning tenders
- Susan Oatway, Drewry Maritime Research
- Ton Klijn, chairman ESTA
- Bart Kuipers, seaports and logistics adviser EUR
- Richard Krabbendam, heavy lift specialist, Krabbendam Advies service
- Jos Masselink, project cargo expert
- Marcel Verhagen, maritime lawyer, Dock – Legal Experts
Interested in a partnership? Please download the brochure
Business Development Manager
Project Cargo Summit 2018 will cover an exhibition where all suppliers will show their latest innovations and products. The exhibition offers a fresh approach to B2B-networking, in-depth information, business opportunities and a excellent networking experience.
What is there to see?
- Market developments
- Case studies
- Supply chain innovations
- Shipping solutions (rail, road, river and sea)
- Service products of terminal operators
- New offshore centers
- Innovative project cargo solutions
- Tools and equipment for heavy lift and crane operations
- Cost management solutions
- And many more
More info about the Project Cargo Summit Exhibition on: www.projectcargosummit.com/exhibition
Would you like to improve your knowledge on current market developments and future trends on project cargo? Join the workshop programme at Project Cargo Summit 2018 with in-depth information on the latest innovations.
More info about the project cargo workshops on: www.projectcargosummit.com/workshops
The whole international project cargo community will gather at the networking dinner. Also, this is a great networking opportunity for informal and direct contact with each other.
More information about the networking dinner on: www.projectcargosummit.com/dinner
Project Cargo Summit 2018 will be held at the authentic location Onderzeebootloods (Submarine Yard) in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The hall where submarines slipped off the ramp in earlier days, is now event space for up to 5,000 visitors. The Onderzeebootloods, having recently been renovated, has retained its raw and industrial character. The entire surface area is approx. 4,400 m2. Besides a parking lot behind the hall, it also offers modern facilities and the hall’s layout is flexible. Spido, the Waterbus and Watertaxi Rotterdam, all offer sufficient opportunities for fast and efficient transport of large groups.
More info about the location on: www.projectcargosummit.com/location