Rotterdam loves breakbulk. Join the Project Cargo Summit again in 2020!
Port of Rotterdam
Project Cargo Summit September 2020 – on to the next!
The meeting place of the European Project Cargo industry
Project Cargo Summit 2019 took place on the 11th & 12th of September in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Project cargo professionals from all over Europe discussed important industry developments and showcased cutting-edge innovations.
This was Project Cargo Summit 2019
Watch the aftermovie and experience the event yourself. We look forward to welcome you in September 2020!
- More than 1.500 international visitors; especially shippers and supply chain managers
- Over 20 free industry workshops to attend
- Two-day in-depth conference, divided into four topics; shipping, offshore, ports & inland shipping
- An exhibition floor with over 50 exhibitors, showcased the latest innovations and products
- Gain knowledge during high-level conferences or workshops.
- Get new ideas by building relationships with Project Cargo professionals from across the globe.
- View new products & services from suppliers throughout Europe, and around the world.
- Hear about the latest Project Cargo trends, from the top operators and suppliers.
- Join the site visits and get a good impression of the extent of the port
Exhibitors at Project Cargo Summit 2019 included:
Join the Project Cargo Conference!
The Project Cargo Summit 2019 focussed on sharing knowledge and discussing major issues and developments that influence the project cargo industry. The programme was divided into two conference days, covering four topics:
- Day 1: shipping and offshore
- Day 2: ports and inland transports & equipment
The latest about the Project Cargo Industry
SWZ | Maritime: The world of Project Cargo
The project cargo industry is ever evolving. The increase in scale continues unabated and blockchain wins more and more ground rapidly. All the more reason for SWZ | Maritime to fully dedicate this months’ edition to this exceptional, dynamic industry. Get an update on the latest developments within project cargo, gain new insights and read… Read more ›
The chairman speaks: A brief overview of an extensive conference programme
The chairman of the Project Cargo Summit gives a brief overview of this years conference programme. Including presentations of Siemens Gamesa, Liebherr and Huisman Equipment. Full programme.
Condor Heavy Services: easily deployable testing weights
For cranes, excavators and other industrial equipment, the test weights of Condor Testing Weights are easily deployable. Relative to water weights our solid test weights are more convenient to apply in industrial conditions. Our test weights and hoisting frames are quickly and easily linkable. Of course we are able to deliver all required certificates. Our… Read more ›
Made possible by: