How can you prepare your business for bigger wind turbines? Join the offshore wind session and make your business future proof.
Port of Rotterdam
Project Cargo Summit 2019; the meeting place of the European Project Cargo industry
Project Cargo Summit 2019 will take place on the 11th & 12th of September 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Project cargo professionals from all over Europe will discuss important industry developments and showcase cutting-edge innovations that will shape the project cargo industry of tomorrow.
- More than 1.500 international visitors; especially shippers and supply chain managers
- Over free industry workshops to attend
- Two-day in-depth conference, divided into four topics; shipping, offshore, ports & inland shipping
- An exhibition floor with more than 50 exhibitors, showcasing the latest innovations and products
The Project Cargo Summit 2019 takes place in…
- Gain knowledge during high-level conferences or workshops.
- Get new ideas by building relationships with Project Cargo professionals from across the globe.
- View new products & services from suppliers throughout Europe, and around the world.
- Hear about the latest Project Cargo trends, from the top operators and suppliers.
- Join the site visits and get a good impression of the extent of the port
Exhibitors at Project Cargo Summit 2019 include:
Join the Project Cargo Conference!
The Project Cargo Summit focusses on sharing knowledge and discussing major issues and developments that influence the project cargo industry. The programme is divided into two conference days, covering four topics:
- Day 1: shipping and offshore
- Day 2: ports and inland transports & equipment
The latest about the Project Cargo Industry
The chairman speaks: A brief overview of an extensive conference programme
The chairman of the Project Cargo Summit gives a brief overview of this years conference programme. Including presentations of Siemens Gamesa, Liebherr and Huisman Equipment. Full programme.
Condor Heavy Services: easily deployable testing weights
For cranes, excavators and other industrial equipment, the test weights of Condor Testing Weights are easily deployable. Relative to water weights our solid test weights are more convenient to apply in industrial conditions. Our test weights and hoisting frames are quickly and easily linkable. Of course we are able to deliver all required certificates. Our… Read more ›
Project Cargo Summit announces speakers and conference programme
Organiser ProMedia Group has announced the first speakers of the Project Cargo Summit, a two-day international conference and exhibition about the project cargo and heavy-lift industry. The conference programme will cover a wide range of pressing industry issues. How can we solve the logistical challenges of the ever-larger wind turbines? What can we do to… Read more ›
Made possible by: