How will the trade dispute between the US and China influence your business? Attend the conference and don’t miss out!
Project Cargo Summit 2019; the meeting place of the European Project Cargo industry
Project Cargo Summit 2019 will take place on the 11th & 12th of September 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Project cargo professionals from all over Europe will discuss important industry developments and showcase cutting-edge innovations that will shape the project cargo industry of tomorrow.
- More than 1.500 international visitors; especially shippers and supply chain managers
- Over 20 free workshops to attend
- Two-day in-depth conference, divided into four topics; shipping, offshore, ports & inland shipping
- An exhibition floor with more than 50 exhibitors, showcasing the latest innovations and products
project cargo summit features:
- Gain knowledge during high-level conferences or workshops.
- Get new ideas by building relationships with Project Cargo professionals from across the globe.
- View new products & services from suppliers throughout Europe, and around the world.
- Hear about the latest Project Cargo trends, from the top operators and suppliers.
- Join the site visits and get a good impression of the extent of the port
Exhibitors at Project Cargo Summit 2019 include:
join the high-level conference!
The Project Cargo Summit focusses on sharing knowledge and discussing major issues and developments that influence the project cargo industry. The programme is divided into two conference days, covering four topics:
- Day 1: shipping and offshore
- Day 2: ports and inland transports & equipment
Expect these questions, among many others, to be answered:
- How will the trade dispute between the US and China influence your business?
- Are the current lashing regulations still effective or do they need to be modernised?
- How can we efficiently transport the ever-bigger rotors of the new generation of wind turbines?
With a carefully chosen selection of speakers and contributors, consisting of shippers, EPC-contractors, shipping companies, transport companies, logistics providers and policymakers, we will cover a wide variety of topics. Confirmed speakers are:
The latest about the Project Cargo Industry
Project Cargo Summit announces speakers and conference programme
Organiser ProMedia Group has announced the first speakers of the Project Cargo Summit, a two-day international conference and exhibition about the project cargo and heavy-lift industry. The conference programme will cover a wide range of pressing industry issues. How can we solve the logistical challenges of the ever-larger wind turbines? What can we do to… Read more ›
How Europe’s biggest breakbulk port is looking for growth
Since its foundation through the merger of Zeeland Seaports and Port of Ghent, North Sea Port is officially the largest breakbulk port of Europe. The port plans to maintain that position by wooing manufacturers and processing industry with tailor made solutions, says breakbulk manager Marcel Pater in an interview with PCJ. North Sea Port was… Read more ›
The common interest of Trump, Xi and project carriers: LNG
A swift trade deal between the US and China could propel the US to the top of China’s LNG supplier list, shows a report from Morgan Stanley. That would be a win-win-win for Trump, Xi and project carriers. A trade deal this year between the world’s two largest economies will likely lead to large Chinese… Read more ›