Get the latest insights concerning Project Cargo. Attend the conference and don’t miss out!
The Project Cargo Summit 2019 focusses on sharing knowledge and discussing major issues and developments that influence the project cargo industry. By offering high-level presentations, critical discussions and in-depth interviews the Project Cargo Summit will inform professionals about the latest trends and challenges.
The Summit conference covers various topics within shipping, offshore, ports and inland transport, as well as the possibilities of new technologies. These questions will be answered:
- How will the trade dispute between the US and China influence your business?
- Are the current lashing regulations still effective or do they need to be modernised?
- How can we efficiently transport the ever-bigger rotors of the new generation of wind turbines?
The conference takes place on the 11th and 12th of September in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The programme is divided into two conference days:
- Day 1: Shipping & offshore
- Day 2: Ports, inlands transports & new technologies
With a carefully chosen selection of speakers and contributors, consisting of shippers, EPC-contractors, shipping companies, transport companies, logistics providers and policymakers, we will cover a wide variety of topics. Confirmed speakers are amongst others: