Call for papers
The call for papers for Project Cargo Summit 2023 is now open! Would you like to share your knowledge at Project Cargo Summit on 6-7 September in Bremen? Then submit your abstract below and become one of our dedicated speakers. The deadline for submitting your abstract is 31st of May.
- Navigating the geopolitical turmoil
- Complexities of catering to the wind industry demands
- Hydrogen Economy
- Are we ready for CCS?
- Rates, project pricing and market volatility
- Reimagining the supply chain, sourcing shift
- Blurring the lines between roles
- Fleet maturity and environmental regulations
- The vessel of the future
- Cranability of trailers
- Unified system to track carbon footprint
- Sanctions and implementation
- Port congestion and labor shortage
The abstract should contain
- Possible dangers for the railway sector
- Relevance for the railway sector
- Technical systems/components
- Examples in the field/case studies
- Legal framework
We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of your presentation as clearly as possible. We might contact you in order to get more information about your presentation if needed.