Project Cargo Summit 2023
Reshaping the supply chain
Pushed by geopolitical tensions, sustainability issues, digitalisation and demand drivers, market players have had to adapt their sourcing strategies. This year’s Project Cargo Summit is all about managing the risks of digital, political and environmental demands. Discuss with us how we can face the challenges and head off to a bright, digital future.
On 6-7 September, Project Cargo Summit 2023 brings the project cargo and break bulk industry in Bremen, Germany for two days full of content and networking. This year the summit is organised simultaneously with RailFreight Connects, an event catered towards the rail freight industry and port operators. Participants of both events will meet on several occasions and can attend breakout sessions of both events.
Topics to be discussed
During the programme of Project Cargo Summit, we will discuss the following topics:
- Navigating the geopolitical turmoil
- Complexities of catering to the wind industry demands
- Hydrogen Economy
- Are we ready for CCS?
- Rates, project pricing and market volatility
- Reimagining the supply chain, sourcing shift
- Blurring the lines between roles
- Fleet maturity and environmental regulations
- The vessel of the future
- Cranability of trailers
- Unified system to track carbon footprint
- Sanctions and implementation
- Port congestion and labor shortage
Partner & commercial opportunies
Would you like to be a partner of Project Cargo Summit 2023, promote your services to a dedicated audience and meet your new business partners?
There are multiple commercial possibilities at Project Cargo Summit for companies from start-ups to established brands. Download the possibilities and become our partner!